Apple AirPort Wireless Card For MacBook Pro (Late 2012 - Early 2013)
Apple AirPort Wireless Network/Wifi Card For Apple MacBook Pro (Late 2012 - Early 2013)
This wireless network card was pulled from a tested and working Early 2013 15" A1398 Macbook Pro Retina Model. Please check to verify compatibility with your machine before purchasing.
This Wifi card is cross compatible with all MacBook Pro models from Late 2012 to Early 2013 regardless of screen size
AirPort wireless network card provides WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 functionality.
MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1425
- MacBookPro10,2 Retina Late 2012: MD212LL/A (2.5 GHz i5 or 2.9 GHz i7)
- MacBookPro10,2 Retina Late 2012: MD213LL/A (2.5 GHz i5 or 2.9 GHz i7)
- MacBookPro10,2 Early 2013: ME662LL/A (2.6 GHz Core i5)
- MacBookPro10,2 Early 2013: ME662LL/A (3.0 GHz Core i7)
MacBook Pro 15" Retina A1398
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MC975LL/A (2.3 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MC976LL/A (2.6 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MD831LL/A (2.7 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME664LL/A (2.4 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME665LL/A (2.7 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME665LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
APN: 661-6534, 661-7013
PPN: 607-8356, 607-8360, 607-9358, 607-9689, BCM94331CSAX
*Our certified technicians run numerous test to assure that our parts are 100% functional. Buy with confidence and feel free to contact us for support!
We’re here to help. Please sign in to ask the seller a question.
The condition refers to the visual appearance of the device. Each device thoroughly inspected and found to be in perfect working condition.
ExcellentExcellent condition devices will only have minimal wear that is hardly noticable.
GreatGreat condition will show light signs of wear including scratches, scuffs, or small dings. Wear will be minimal but may be visible from an arm’s length distance.
GoodGood condition with average signs of wear include scratches, scuffs, or dings that will be visible within an arm’s length distance.
FairFair condition with heavy signs of wear may include scratches, scuffs, screen delamination, dings, or dents that will be visible from more than an arm’s length distance.
SupportPlease note we cannot send individual pictures of machines. Feel free to message us at [email protected] with any questions.
WarrantyEach device comes with a 90-Day warranty with on all parts. Additional warranty options are provided by SafeTech Warranty.