Apple iPhone Xs (AT&T) 256GB - Gold MT992LL/A - Good Condition
iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best color accuracy, true blacks, and remarkable brightness.¹ Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more. A breakthrough 12MP dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.² And iOS 12—the most advanced mobile operating system—with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes).
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
- Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Shipping and Payments
Apple iPhone Xs
Apple A12 Bionic processor
We’re here to help. Please sign in to ask the seller a question.
The condition refers to the visual appearance of the device. Each device thoroughly inspected and found to be in perfect working condition.
ExcellentExcellent condition devices will only have minimal wear that is hardly noticable.
GreatGreat condition will show light signs of wear including scratches, scuffs, or small dings. Wear will be minimal but may be visible from an arm’s length distance.
GoodGood condition with average signs of wear include scratches, scuffs, or dings that will be visible within an arm’s length distance.
FairFair condition with heavy signs of wear may include scratches, scuffs, screen delamination, dings, or dents that will be visible from more than an arm’s length distance.
SupportPlease note we cannot send individual pictures of machines. Feel free to message us at [email protected] with any questions.
WarrantyEach device comes with a 90-Day warranty with on all parts. Additional warranty options are provided by SafeTech Warranty.