RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
We want cancelling, returning or exchanging an item(s) to be as easy as possible. We are in the office from Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm CST to assist in every possible way. Please keep all original packaging for placing the request.
You can contact us by email at [email protected] or call us at (800) 311-5990 if they want to make such request.
DOMESTIC RETURNS POLICY
- Order cancellation requests must be made only within 12 hours of payment confirmation. All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours business hours of confirmation of payment. Orders placed on weekends will be shipped within 24-48 hours starting Monday at 9 am CST. All cancellations are subject to a 4% fee.
Return or Exchange
- Returns/Exchange may only be requested within thirty (30) days of delivery. Buyers will be responsible for return shipping, unless there is an issue with the computer in which case we will cover return shipping costs. All computers undergo fraud protection and verification that all parts are not tampered with.
- Refunds are processed within three (3) business days of return. Alternatively, store credits can be requested by customers planning to order a replacement.
- Products are not eligible for return after thirty (30) days from delivery.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY
- Order cancellation requests must be made only within 12 hours of payment confirmation. All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of confirmation of payment. Orders placed on weekends will be shipped within 24-48 hours starting Monday at 9 am CST. All cancellations are subject to a 4% fee.
Return or Exchange
- Returns/Exchange may only be requested within thirty (30) days of delivery. You will be responsible for return shipping. We will issue a refund less original shipping upon return and inspection.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will issue a refund of the subtotal within three business days. In the rare event of a confirmed hardware issue, we will issue a full refund within three business days.
- Products are not eligible for return after thirty (30) days from delivery.
PROCEDURE OF RETURN/EXCHANGE
- Contact us by email at [email protected] or call us at (800) 311-5990
- Please compulsorily include (i) Order Number, (ii) Whether you want to Return or Exchange, and (iii) Reason for Return/Exchange in your communication to us
- Pack the item(s) to be Return/Exchange in the original packing. Item(s) bought as sets must be returned in sets
- Further information on completing the return/exchange process will be emailed within 48 business hours after we receive your communication
- After mailing the parcel, please send us an email at [email protected]
ELIGIBILITY OF ITEM(S) FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
The item(s) can be returned if their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
RULES ON RETURNING AND EXCHANGING ITEM(S) WITH DISCOVERED DEFECTS
You are entitled to notify us of any discovered defects and demand to rectify them within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment of receiving the item(s). The only exception is defects caused by improper handling of the items by you or any liquid damage. You have the right to refuse to take any item(s) as exchange and ask to process for a refund.
THE SAFETECH WARRANTY
This Plan applies exclusively to the item(s) indicated on the original bill of sale that is specified to be warrantable and covered under this Plan, and sold in the United States.
The Administrator agrees with the purchaser of the product(s) and this Plan (OWNER), to cover manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship that are the result of normal usage for a period specified on your membership card, subject to a maximum coverage period of five (5) years after the manufacturer warranty has ended for a total of 6 years from the date of purchase. The Plan covers eligible products purchased as new and manufactured for use in the United States, which at the time of purchase included a Manufacturer’s original written warranty valid in the United States providing minimum coverage of ninety (90) days parts and ninety (90) days labor. The Plan begins on the expiry date of the Manufacturer’s Warranty and is between ADMINISTRATOR and the OWNER. This Plan pays for parts and labor for functional parts. Functional parts are those component parts that are critical to the performance of the product’s essential function. Nonfunctional parts are those parts that are not critical, knobs, handles or cosmetic parts. ADMINISTRATOR will repair or replace the unit or any parts thereof, as required, subject to these terms and conditions. ADMINISTRATOR is not obligated to renew your Plan, however, if renewal coverage is offered, the price quoted will reflect current service costs and the age of the product. For replacement/exchange plans, we will either replace the Covered Product or settle the claim monetarily.
Along with the wording of original equipment manufacturer’s warranty, the following terms and conditions will apply:
a. This Plan does not cover failure as a result of: misuse, abuse, rust or corrosion, spilled liquids or foreign objects found inside the equipment; repair of damage or food loss caused by accident, theft, fire, flood, external causes such as, but not limited to, blown fuses, inadequate electrical power, water and gas lines beyond the equipment, plugged drains or any use of the product not authorized by the manufacturer.
b. The maximum liability of this Plan for product replacement or repair shall not exceed the original purchase price for the product.
c. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to repair or replace the covered product with a comparable feature model of like kind and quality. Product replacement under this Plan will fulfill this agreement in its entirety and will discharge all further obligations under this Plan and the Plan shall terminate.
d. This Plan does not cover deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, porcelain, glass or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling.
e. Plan coverage is provided for authorized products only and does not cover any accessory such as power adaptors, special connective cables, mounts or remote controls.
f. Any damage resulting from unauthorized replacement parts, improper service or modifications made to the covered product are not covered by this Plan.
g. If no defect is found (no fault found) or repairs are denied based on the terms and conditions of the Plan, the Plan owner will be responsible for all costs incurred.
h. Replacement of batteries, light bulbs, fuses, filters, print ribbons, print heads including non-removable print heads, toner cartridges, drums or any other products with a pre-determined life expectancy are excluded.
i. Charges incurred for the following items are not covered by this Plan: shipping to and from the designated service center, set up/removal or installation, reformatting of hard drives and diskettes, system and software configuration or data recovery.
j. Any loss occurring during the manufacturer’s Plan is excluded and any loss due to failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, specifications or operating instructions during the term of this Plan is excluded.
k. ADMINISTRATOR and the Federally Licensed Insurance Company are released from all liability due to indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
l. Any loss resulting from collision with another object or any damage while the product is in transit is excluded.
Terms and Conditions has been truncated.
Refer to the details of the contract for the full list, but there are some notable exclusions to your coverage.
• We do not cover items that are dead on arrival, fail within the first 30 days or have a pre-existing condition.
• We do not cover accessories & consumer replaceable parts (ie:batteries, ink cartridges, lenses, cables & other consumables).
• We do not cover software issues, including software for computers, cell phones…etc.
• Fraudulently misrepresented items are not covered.
• We do not cover stolen or lost products.
Transfer of Plan:
You may transfer your service contract to a new owner of the covered product. You must provide the Serial number, proof of purchase of the service contract, the name, address, telephone number and email address of the new owner. A transfer fee of $25.00 will apply.
SafeTech Warranty charges a $99 deductible fee per repair for the duration of the warranty agreement. This will be invoiced once the device has been received by SafeTech. The deductible fee will be charged regardless of we
ther or not repair work is carried out on the device.
What does SafeTech Cover:
SafeTech provides warranty coverage for custom part orders necessary to restore a machine to its original operating state. The warranty also encompasses all labor-inclusive costs for repairs and processing. Additionally, return shipping expenses are covered, and in the event of a complete machine malfunction, SafeTech offers a total replacement of the machine.
Loss of Data:
SafeTech is not responsible for the loss of any personal data on the device whilst the device is being inspected or repaired. Customers are expected to back up any personal data before sending device to SafeTech.
Loss of Accessories:
SafeTech Warranty is not responsible for the loss or damage to any accessories to the device. SafeTech will not repair or replace any damaged accessories. For example, but not limited too, protection screens, cases or stickers that feature on the device
Limit of Liability:
Our liability is limited to the original price of the covered equipment. This agreement will be terminated at the point total repair costs reach the lower of the original purchase price as indicated on your bill of sale or the current fair market value of the covered item.
We cover return shipping costs to our customers free of cost. Your $99 deductible will be applied to your computers return shipping.